SERVICING CENTRAL GEORGIA and NORTH AND CENTRAL FLORIDA
KLEEN TANK ON THE ROAD NO. 4
Hi! We’re Steve & Kate Joerger, owners of Kleen Tank on the Road No. 4, an authorized Kleen Tank dealer. We are full-time RVers who started traveling the country in July of 2022 in our Grand Design Reflection 5th wheel. In just 2022 we have already visited 7+ states from Florida to Indiana and have many more yet to go! Read on to find out where we provide services, learn a little bit about us, and reach out to us anytime.
Since we live and travel full-time in our RV, our service area will change as we move around the country. We have family in both Florida and Georgia, so we also spend some time each year in various locations around these two states. We’ll keep this page updated with our current location and our future destinations.
Rally & travel schedule
Our upcoming travel destinations are listed below
- June 10th-13th: Waco, TX
- June 14th-20th: Eastern Dallas, TX
- June 21st-27th: Texarkana, TX (Wright Patman Lake area)
- June 29th-July 5th: Hollister/Branson, MO
- July 7th-15th: Osage Beach, MO (Lake Ozark, Central MO)
- July 16th-July 21st: Park Hills, MO (eastern central MO)
- July 21st-26th: Casey, IL
- July 29th-August 4th: Grand Rapids, MI
- August 4th-August 25th: Shipshewana, IN
- August 26th-31st: Grand Design Owners National Rally, Elkhart County 4-H Fairgrounds, Goshen, Indiana
- September 1st-4th: Elkhart, IN
- November 9th-12th: Grand Design Owners Florida Rally, RV Park TBA in Glen St Mary, Florida.
A little Q&A
Q. How did you first learn about Kleen Tank?
A. Our first encounter with Kleen Tank was at an owners’ rally. At the rally, we learned a great deal about tank maintenance and we scheduled service to have our tanks cleaned.
Q. Why did you decide to become an authorized Kleen Tank dealer?
A. The Kleen Tank dealers we met at the owners’ rally were focused on educating the RV community on the workings of their holding tanks. As a full-time RVer, this education is priceless. As we learned more about Kleen Tank, it’s mission, and it’s founders (Jim and Debbie Tome), we determined that becoming a Kleen Tank authorized dealer was a way to give back to the RV community.
Q. What’s the one thing you want your customers to know?
A. We do this because we want to give back to the RV community by helping educate where needed and providing assistance where we can. We’re happy to give advice and talk through issues whenever we can.
Reach out to us
You can reach us by phone/text at 470-538-0104, by sending us an email or by completing the short contact form, below. You can also reach us on Facebook/Messenger [facebook.com/KleenTankOnTheRoadNo4]. We’ll get back to you just as soon as we can!